Friday, February 10, 2012

Sklyanders: Spyro's Adventure Unboxing Cynder

Man, what a pain.  While I had never seen a Double Trouble single pack, Cynder seems to be the most difficult Wave 3 Skylander to track down.  As of today, she is still bringing $50 or more on ebay and amazon...please do not pay that!  If you are patient, check your local stores, or can keep up with things online you can get Cynder for retail.  That said, let's take a look at the unboxing:


Cynder is the last Undead Element Skylander to be released (along with Chop Chop, Ghost Roaster, and Hex). She seems to have a really solid following, particularly for a character that so many of us have yet  to even get our hands on....and yes, I will record her Heroic Challenge as soon as possible, hopefully this weekend!!

Cynder still has some dark elements at work in her, even after Spyro defeated her.  Here is a look at her stats, as per the card:

Strength: 55
Defense: 75
Agility: 85
Luck: 45

I know she is getting rave reviews right now, but personally I'm not sure she will top Chop Chop, L-Chop, or Ghost Roaster in my personal rankings...I'll give her a fair shot though.

No comments:

Post a Comment