Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed: Online Matches

For the time being, this will just be a log of my recorded "online" matches in Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed for the Wii U.  Below each installment you will find the description.

The Playlist on YouTube can be found here: Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed Online Races

Match 1: 4 Races Carrier Zone, After Burner




This was my first time online (obviously) and we had a few issues finding the online match on the menu and then joining up in the lobby.  Past that the only real issue was being unsure how to change tracks...I joined the lobby, and thus didn't have full control to explore, so I'll have to wait until the next online round to see if that will take care of it.  We did learn that you can not be the same character.

Racers featured in this round: 1ofWiisdom and thewalkthruking
Characters used: Metal Sonic, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Aiai
Recorded Date: 1-4-2013


Match 2:  1 Race Carrier Zone, After Burner




This was just the next round of recordings and it stopped after one race.

Racers featured in this round: 1ofWiisdom and the walkthruking
Characters used: Metal Sonic and Beat
Recorded Date 1-4-2013

Match 3: 4 Races in Graffiti City (Jet Set Radio)



My Nephew and I resume this series for the first time in OVER A YEAR!  Needless to say, we were both a bit rusty.  We actually recorded a race prior to this where both of us sat at the starting line for quite some time due to not knowing which button accelerates, lol.  Believe it or not, I actually managed to win that one quite handily.  I can upload it if anyone is interested...The whole time I was convinced my Nephew was ahead of me and the game was glitched showing me to be in 1st Place...It was honestly the kind of thing you can only do when you jump back into a game after so long...

Racers featured in this recording: 1ofWiisdom and thewalkthruking
Characters Used: Sonic, Metal Sonic, and Knuckles
Recorded Date 2-1-2014

2 comments:

  1. Hwllo again
    I do not have a Wii U yet, but I recommend Tekken Tag Tournament 2. I have not played it yet, but all of the Tekken games I have played on Xbox, Ps3, PSP etc had all been amazing. And this will have some AWESOME Nintendo content. I sm myself excited since this is the first Tekken game on a Nintendo console (I wanted one for a long time)
    And I mentioned Scribblenauts Unlimited before. I can only tell you that Super Scribblenauts is amazing. I have had it for about 3 years, I think. According to the Activity Log on my 3ds
    I have played it more than my 3ds games (Although I haven't got many good 3ds games)

    So basically that is all. Scribblenauts Unlimited and TTT2.

    However, now that I think about it, it would be smarter to wait for a price drop, especially for TTT2, since it has been released on Xbox, PS3, etc. and if it is on Wii U, it should drop its price in a little while soon, hopefully.

    Does it seem interesting to you (You can say "no" if you want to, obviously)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, I'll probably be waiting around for some in game vids to get a feel for it...I think it seems like something my nephew and I would enjoy while we wait for the new Brawl game.

      Funny you'd mention the Activity Log...I actually really enjoy seeing what games I've played the most and longest etc.

      Yeah, I am interested in both...I nearly picked up Scribblenauts, but held off to land a better price. I will be busy with the current slate for a long while so I figured I just as well save money.

      I'll for sure pick it up at some point and once I find some good vids I'll show the Tekken stuff to my nephew and go from there.

      Delete