Monday, April 2, 2012

Blog Poll #22 Results: Air Element Upgrade Paths

Blog Poll #22 asked "Which Upgrade Path Do You Prefer for Air Element Skylanders?"  It didn't run as long as some of the others, but nonetheless we had a nice sampling and I offer my thanks to those of you who voted.

Let's take a look at the results:



Let's analyze things by votes.  I have to say I am surprised Whirlwind had more votes than Sonic Boom, but both were ahead of Lightning Rod, who not many of us have yet, and Warnado who is yet to be released.

The trend was once again upgrade the primary attack.  Sonic Boom's was listed with Siren Griffin last, but it didn't fool anyone.  The results for the Air Element were overwhelmingly in favor of going down the primary attack upgrade path.

I will say that I am looking forward to Warnado and I hope he doesn't disappoint.  I always look at turtles as underdogs and am into weather so a Turtle/Tornado is pretty awesome.  I think, provide he is at least solid, he could easily be my favorite Air Element Skylander, and quite possibly one of my Top 3.

I have yet to play as Lightning Rod, but as of 3 AM or so this morning (4/2) I made the order on TRU.com and have him and Zook headed this way.  Not really sure what to do with that Cynder, but I guess I'll hang onto her in case I can trade for a Wave 5 release or something.

Thanks to everyone who voted!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I appreciate it...Good luck to you as well!

      Delete