Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Blog Poll #43 Results: Do You Want to See Nightmare Mode?

Blog Poll #43 asked, "Do You Want to See Nightmare Mode?"

I had originally planned on recording Nightmare Mode after wrapping up Giants, but so much time had passed over the course of waiting on the characters and getting all the loose ends tied up, I wasn't sure people would still want to see it.

That said, we had 102 total votes and a very solid 94 of you (92%) still want to see Nightmare Mode.


So, the results speak for themselves...I plan to tackle a few of the upgrade videos and then start in on recording Nightmare Mode.

The cool thing about Nightmare Mode is that I will be using UPGRADED Skylanders and a much more diverse assortment...I tried to use Newlanders as much as possible.  This time I will be using who I prefer and will try to do a good job of mixing everyone in...

Thanks to all who voted...stay tuned for Skylanders Giants Nightmare Mode!

No comments:

Post a Comment