Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Blog Poll #19: Which Upgrade Path Do You Prefer for Undead Element Skylanders?

Blog Poll #19 asked,  "Which Upgrade Path Do You Prefer for Undead Element Skylanders?"

Here are the results:



This one was a bit interesting, rather than just have the primary upgrade path checked off in each box, we had  a bit of deviation here.

Ghost Roaster's Skull Master upset the trend, and I have to say that it is what I personally selected and I could not be happier.  Interestingly it was 47:25 for the final vote which mirrored Hex's 47:25 in favor of Shade Master.

Chop Chop was the most decisive, I suppose in part because his upgrades are so distinct between pure offense and pure defense.  I actually plan to upgrade Legendary Chop Chop with the defensive path just for the heck of it.

Cynder was fairly close, and I thought she might have had a chance to come in, but we once again saw that the overall sentiment is that the primary attack upgrade is the way to go.

Ghost Roaster's Skull Master is very impressive and it is easy to see the deviation from the norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment